Niner is neutered, house-trained, car-trained, leashed-trained and such an angel! He was saved from euthanasia back in September 2021 by another rescue organization but then was transferred to a boarding facility on December 3, 2021. He has been in the boarding facility ever since. The cold hard floor of a boarding room is no place for a senior dog to spend their golden years!
Niner needs a foster or an adopter who will…
- Love to spend time with him & continue his training
- Have a secure backyard where he can run and play
- Be home regularly so they can continue working on his crate training
- Prefer sleeping all night long, because Niner does!
- Will not mind snoring
- Enjoy playing fetch and giving belly rubs
- Have no children (he gets jumpy when he gets excited)
- Be experienced with dog reactivity and understand that Niner needs space from other dogs. As such, Niner would do well in a house that has no other dog.
Transport for Niner is available along the West Coast (up to Vancouver, BC and down to Southern California) if anyone is interested in adopting him. For fostering, we prefer a foster parent within 2 hours of Fremont (as our partner veterinarian is in Fremont).
If you are interested in fostering Niner, please fill out our Foster Application.
If you are interested in adopting Niner, please email email@example.com